Emotional Abandonment: Bridging the Gap
Do you sometimes feel emotionally disconnected even though your spouse is standing right next to you? FamilyLife Directors Neil and Sharol Josephson have been married for over thirty years and have spoken with thousands of couples. In this video series, they discuss gender and personality differences for emotional abandonment, and how the way your parents connected when you were growing up may affect the way you communicate with your spouse today. How can you respond to your spouse’s desire for emotional intimacy while expressing your own relational needs?
1. Causes of Emotional Abandonment
2. Dealing with a Disengaged Spouse
3. Talking about Emotional Abandonment
4. Connecting Emotionally
5. Good Communication in Marriage
6. Sex and Emotional Connections