Jesus is Unique
When you look at the person of Christ, what stands out? How is Jesus any different from other religious and historical leaders? To some, Jesus is a mortal prophet; to others, a moral and religious man. And yet, to Christians, Jesus is God in the flesh. Josh McDowell shares his conversation with a university Philosophy professor who challenged the claim of Christ’s equality with God. Josh examines the claims of famous authors like Dan Brown in light of Biblical and historical evidence. This experience led Josh to answer one of the most pivotal questions in his life: Is Jesus who he claimed to be?
1. Jesus: God in the flesh?
2. Did Jesus Really Claim To Be God?
3. Unity of the Father and The Son
4. Who Do You Say That I Am?
5. Authority to Forgive
6. The Trial of Jesus
7. Scripture and the Early Church Fathers
8. Lord, Liar, or Lunatic?
9. C.S. Lewis and The Trilemma
10. Responding to the Trilemma