Video provided by: Biola University
Even when you’re the one doing the “breaking” it’s rarely easy. This is implied by the violent analogy we’ve chosen for ending a relationship: “breaking” up.
God and you
- First Aid for Bruised Hearts: Find pure love and forgiveness
Love is what we want. But sometimes everything goes wrong — love hurts us and we’re left holding bruised hearts in our hands. Where do we go from here?
Latest videos View more »
Tonia was 15 years old the first time she was raped. She went to swim...
Have you had 'the talk'? Or maybe avoided 'the talk'? Talking about...
Most people love to talk about sex—that is—until it goes cold: “It...
Latest articles View more »
- Help! My Sex Life Sucks
- Still Worthy: Surviving Premarital Sex
- First Date Flops (and Other Disappointments)
- Being Single in a Couples Culture
- Five Dangers Lurking Within Your Man Cave
- The Last Christmas Before The Divorce
- A Man’s Take on Why Feelings Matter
- How To Marry For the Right Reasons
- 10 Ways to Support Your Wife as a Stepmom