Video provided by: Biola University
Even when you’re the one doing the “breaking” it’s rarely easy. This is implied by the violent analogy we’ve chosen for ending a relationship: “breaking” up.
God and you
- First Aid for Bruised Hearts: Find pure love and forgiveness
Love is what we want. But sometimes everything goes wrong — love hurts us and we’re left holding bruised hearts in our hands. Where do we go from here?
Latest videos View more »
Latest articles View more »
- Living the Single Life
- Help! My Sex Life Sucks
- Still Worthy: Surviving Premarital Sex
- First Date Flops (and Other Disappointments)
- Being Single in a Couples Culture
- Five Dangers Lurking Within Your Man Cave
- The Last Christmas Before The Divorce
- A Man’s Take on Why Feelings Matter
- How To Marry For the Right Reasons