Express Love to Your Husband
Did you know that there are things the man in your life wishes you know about saying “I Love You”?
How do you show your husband you really love him? We conducted an informal survey with husbands and asked them to tell us what they wish their wife would do to express that love. Here’s what they told us:
- Appreciate the things I do rather than focusing on the things I don’t do.
- Be my greatest supporter.
- Take more initiative to set up special times together.
- Accept my weaknesses and love me unconditionally.
- Take the initiative sexually and be physically responsive to me.
- Allow me some time to myself.
- Express appreciation when I help around the house.
- Be spontaneous with hugs, kisses and saying “I love you.”
- Give me a chance to drop my briefcase, say “hi” and relax before you give me your concerns and problems.
- Cook my favorite meal; greet me with a smile; make a big deal about my birthday.
- Gently correct me in private rather than contradicting me in front of others.
- Just listen to me without assuming what I’m thinking or about to say. Don’t interrupt.