1. The cradle was everything for Jack. Have you ever had a relationship, project, situation, or dream where you poured your all into?
2. Have you ever felt intensely engaged in a project or situation where it is no longer about what you are doing, but why you are doing it?
3. Alternately, have you ever been so focused on doing something that you forget why you are doing it?
4. Have you ever lost a relationship, project, situation, or dream after putting your all in? What happened?
5. How do you cope when you lose something that is important to you?
6. What do you value in life? Where are your priorities?
7. Have you ever felt like Jack and wondered if there was something better to place your value in?
8. John 3:16 talks about the greatest gift God has ever given us. Have you found value in a belief in God?
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
9. Take a look at your life. Do you need to rearrange some of your values and priorities?
10. Are you struggling with values and priorities? We would love to pray and talk with you.