Thank you for taking the time to submit your devotional to us! Please read the helpful guidelines for the Power to Change devotionals below before you submit:
- Devotionals should be more than simply inspirational; instead of sharing why the beautiful sunset made me think of God, apply a scriptural principle or biblical truth in a practical way.
- Personal stories are great as long as they do not form the bulk of the devotional. Basically we’re looking for what you have learned and how to live differently because of it. It just needs to be relatable, honest and theologically sound.
- Read some of the devotionals posted to get a feel for the type of content we’re looking for.
- Word count: Aim for approximately 500 words.
- All words for God or Jesus or the Holy Spirit should be capitalized.
- Each devotional must contain a Scripture and/or biblical citation.
- Please include at least one discussion question relating to your devotional. This helps our audience personalize the devotional and interact with other readers.
- Scripture quoted should be NIV unless otherwise stated. Ex: “Never stop praying.” (1 Thessalonians 5:17, NLT)
- All authors whose work is chosen to appear on the devotional keep full copyright control of their work, but they will need to sign a Content Release Agreement giving us permission to use their content on our site(s).
Please enter your details below. If your devotional is selected to be featured, you will be contacted.