Editorial Requirements and Guidelines
Our goal is to encourage, challenge, inspire and equip men and women around the world to take the next step in their journey of faith in Christ. See our Statement of Faith.
We’re looking for high quality content that fits our criteria and is holistic, global, practical, authentic, well-written and equipping. Articles that we accept take our audience beyond simply being inspired to encouraging them to take the next step in their own story.
Please pay close attention to the guidelines, as we will not consider articles that do not meet these standards. Due to time constraints and the volume of material we receive, you will not receive a reply unless we wish to pursue discussions with you about publishing your work.
Requirements and guidelines
TruthMedia is a non-profit organization and as such does not pay for content. Our sites are currently viewed by hundreds of thousands of people each month in over 200 countries around the world. In return for your work we offer our writers exposure to our vast audience. We always include a bio with each article published. Your bio can display your own website link or feature your own book or resources.
All copyright remains the property of the owner. As a non-paying market, we ask for reprint rights only. TruthMedia will not grant permission for a third party to reprint your content without your permission.
All authors who have their work accepted by TruthMedia must download, print, sign and mail the Content License Agreement.
- TruthMedia publishes non-fiction ONLY and does not accept poetry, fiction or cover art or product endorsements.
- Publication is at the sole discretion of the editorial staff.
- Reviewing can take several weeks. We will only respond to accepted articles.
- All articles are subject to editorial review and possible editing.
- Edits are reviewed with the author and a reprint permission form is required to be on file prior to publishing.
- 500 – 1200 words in length and written in a style that is appropriate for an online audience.
- Must fit our publishing guidelines
- Accepted articles may appear on several of the TruthMedia sites.