About this Blog
Thanks for stopping by. We’re excited that you not only stopped by to read, but we are hoping that you will also stick around and have a conversation with us!
Now, we realize that for some of you this is new. For some it’s just a new concept to interact on a website. For others it’s new because the way this site looks and works is a bit different than what you’ve expected.
Let us try and help.
First, this site is a blog. This means there are a couple of distinct differences in how this website works compared to a “traditional” website.
- A blog is made of up posts. A post is like an article one of the authors have written.
- Each post is the beginning of a conversation because you can comment on any post! We just ask for a valid email address though the address won’t appear on the site.
- All of the conversations (articles with or without comments) are archived and sorted by date or topic. And there’s a search box to help you locate conversations by keyword.
Here are a few tips to help you in staying involved with the conversations on this blog.
- Check this blog to see when a new conversation has started. To do this, you can add this site to your list of favorites or subscribe to the RSS feed.
- A new feature we’ve just added is if you leave a comment on a post, you can be notified if anyone else leaves a comment on that post only by checking a box near the “Submit” button.
We hope this help you. We really look forward to interacting with you here.